This pregnancy is much like my other pregnancies, and at the same time it’s very different.
I have something called low PAPP-A, which means I’m at a higher risk of having a low birth weight baby, increased chance of an early birth, increased chance of developing pre-eclampsia.
Now I’ve had this in 3 out of 4 of my pregnancies. I had it with Zack, Jasper and now with this pregnancy too, however I didn’t have it when I was pregnant with Jamie.
However when it comes to the low birth weight part I seem to be the opposite. And Im having rather large babies. Only Zack was premature at 36 weeks, Jasper was 38 weeks and Jamie 39. And thankfully I’ve never developed pre-eclampsia.
Now with this girl she’s on the 97th centile on the growth chart, and is estimated to weigh about 4,5 kg, for this reason I’m likely to be induced if she’s not decided to make an appearance before then.
Honestly I really just want time to move quicker now, everything hurts, I’m so heavy and just want to meet our little girl and get back to my normal body and normality.
Just over 10 weeks to go until the official due date. And I have another ultrasound at 32 weeks so hopefully then I’ll get a few more answers about a possible induction.